Healthy, free, the world before me.
The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.
Henceforth, I ask not good fortune, I myself am good fortune.
Henceforth, I whimper no more, postpone no more, need nothing.
Tumblr memes remind me of old school chain letters, back in the day when an envelop appeared at your door and you had to send it on. It’s so easy to leave it sitting there, or throw it in the trash. But, unlike the chain letters of yore, I was “tagged” by someone I don’t know. Someone who I didn’t follow. And it was nice to be tagged. Thanks, @gellijelli. So, this one, I’m going to pass on.
Here are 5 random things about me.
1) Tumblr makes me feel old and I get a tremendous sense of relief when I see someone my age (in my thirties) or older posting.
2) I haven’t had a job that wasn’t in professional theatre (artistic, admin, box office) since I graduated from college.
3) In the past 12 months I’ve gotten married and bought a house. I’ve never felt like more of a grown-up.
4) I just ate a snack of peanut butter and jelly off of a spoon (which I dropped on the floor).
5) I was born without wisdom teeth and one of my molars. I’m not sure if this means I’m more or less evolved.
And I’m going to tag the 4 people who according to Tumblr stats are my “biggest fans” from the past month (only one of whom I’ve met in real life. Hi Ian!) eincline, thisdistractedglobe, cameronclarke, stayhereoverthere.
Anonymous said: Hey, so Woody Allen openly admitted to not casting any black actors unless he writes a story that "requires it". Just in case you needed more confirmation that he's a terrible human being.
No one did, but yeah.